The privacy of customer information is of vital importance to Reduce Costs. Please go through the Terms and Conditions carefully before using our Services.
Agent means a licensed estate agent within the meaning of the Estate Agents Act 1980 (including an agent's representative) who is engaged or appointed to do estate agency work for the Customer;
Agreement means the application form signed by the Customer allowing Reduce Costs to provide current bill evaluation and recommendation of services and agrees that Reduce Costs contact the customer by email, phone or otherwise for the purposes of the discussion of the evaluation and assisting the customer if a switch is deemed necessary and agreed upon by the Customer.
Consent means the person, firm or corporation, jointly and severally if there is more than one, have signed the Agreement, or have agreed via electronic medium such as email response, website, online form completion or accepted a communication from Reduce Costs and are interested in acquiring Services;
Contract Management Service means the contract management service that Reduce Costs agrees to provide to the Customer having carried out the Current Bill Evaluation and assist in the Turnover of the Customer from their Current Supplier to the new supplier.
Current Bill Evaluation Service means the customer will provide their current bill from their Current Supplier so that it will undergo a bill evaluation process in order for Reduce Costs to suggest an alternative set of services from a different supplier if a switch is needed.
Current Supplier means the existing service provider of the Customer.
Customer means the person, firm or corporation, jointly and severally if there is more than one, acquiring the Services;
Premises means the Customer's premises to be supplied/connected as specified in the Agreement;
Price Comparison Service means the price comparison service that Reduce Costs agrees to provide to the Customer whereby the Customer is provided with free, impartial information on Suppliers' prices in relation to the services and products offered by the Suppliers.
Quotation means a quotation provided to the Customer by Reduce Costs on behalf of the Supplier.
Reduce Costs means Reduce Costs Pty Ltd Suite 1, 4-10 Hillcrest Rd Pennant Hills NSW 2120 and its permitted successors and assigns;
Services mean the services provided by Reduce Costs to which the Customer chooses to subscribe from time to time, which shall include the Current Bill Evaluation Service, the Turnover Service and/or the Contract Management Service.
Turnover Service means Reduce Costs will assist the Customer should they make the switch from their Current Supplier to the suggested new supplier.
Terms mean these Terms and Conditions of supply.
- BASIS OF AGREEMENT
- The Terms apply exclusively to every contract for the supply of Services by Reduce Costs to the Customer and cannot be varied or supplanted by any other conditions without prior written consent from Reduce Costs.
- By Consent, the Customer authorizes and appoints Reduce Costs to provide the services.
- The Agreement is accepted by Reduce Costs when Reduce Costs confirms its acceptance of an inquiry from the Customer by telephone, or supplies the Customer with the services.
- Reduce Costs in its absolute discretion may refuse to accept any signed Agreement.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide Reduce Costs with its specific requirements in relation to the Services.
- Reduce Costs may vary or amend these Terms by notice of writing to the Customer at any time.
- INVITATION TO CONTACT
- By Consent, the Customer invites Reduce Costs to contact the Customer by any means (including by telephone, email or SMS even if the Customer’s telephone number is on the Do Not Call Register) in order to:
- Provide the Services to the Customer;
- Enter into negotiations with the Customer relating to the supply of the requested Services as agent for recommended Service Suppliers; and
- Market or promote any of the Services listed in the Agreement. This consent will continue for a period of 1 year from the date the Customer enters into the agreement.
- The Customer does not pay any fee to Reduce Costs for the supply of the Services.
- The Customer will be solely responsible for all amounts payable in relation to the connection and/or supply of the Services including all standard connection fees and deposits required by Recommended Service Supplier.
- The Customer is solely responsible for any additional service fees that may be imposed by Recommended Service Supplier if additional service fees are required. This may include additional fees for line connection or after hour’s connections.
- educe Costs, its associates, agents and contractors may receive a fee from a Recommended Service Supplier and such fee will not be rebated to the Customer.
- SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- he Customer acknowledges that the Services will be activated according to any applicable regulations relevant to the preferred service that they sign up for.
- The Customer accepts the time frames and term and conditions of the requested service providers.
- DEFAULT AND TERMINATION
- Where, at Reduce Costs’ option:
- The Customer is an individual and becomes bankrupt or enters into any scheme of arrangement or any assignment or composition with or for the benefit of his or her creditors or any class of his or her creditors generally; or
- The Customer is a corporation and it enters into any scheme of arrangement or any assignment or composition with or for the benefit of its creditors or any class of its creditors generally, or has a liquidator, provisional liquidator, administrator, receiver or receiver and manager appointed, or any action is taken for, or with the view to, the liquidation (including provisional liquidation), winding up or dissolution without winding up, of the Customer, Reduce Costs may cease or suspend for such period as Reduce Costs thinks fit,
The supply of any further Services to the Customer and may by notice in writing to the Customer, terminate any Agreement with the Customer so far as unperformed by Reduce Costs.
- PERFORMANCE OF AGREEMENT
- Any period or date for connection or provision of Services stated by Reduce Costs is intended as an estimate only and is not a contractual commitment. Reduce Costs will use its best reasonable endeavors to meet any estimated dates for connection, disconnection or completion of the Services.
- The Customer must provide the Recommended Service Supplier, and other service suppliers and their equipment safe, suitable and unhindered access to the Premises to allow the connection and disconnection of the nominated services and carry out other necessary testing and repairs.
- Reduce Costs does not warrant or guarantee the quality, frequency and continuity of supply of the Services to the Premises. Reduce Costs shall not be liable for any claims with respect to quality, frequency, continuity or reliability of supply of the Services, including but not limited to, inadequate coverage and interruptions.
- If the delivery of the Services is delayed or prevented by circumstances caused by the Customer, including that the Customer is not able to accept the delivery, Reduce Costs will not be liable.
- Except to the extent permitted by law, Reduce Costs is not liable for any direct or indirect or consequential losses or expenses suffered by the Customer or any third party, as a result of the provision of the Services, howsoever caused, including but not limited to loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill or any liability to any other party.
- Except to the extent permitted by law, Reduce Costs is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer where Reduce Costs has failed to meet any delivery or connection date or cancels or suspends the supply of Services.
- Nothing in the Terms is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying or having the effect of attempting to exclude, restrict or modify the application of any State or Federal legislation applicable to the provision of Services that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS
- The Customer must not do anything that will cause harm or impose any liability on Reduce Costs.
- The Customer indemnifies Reduce Costs for any claims against Reduce Costs, including those from third parties, and for all losses, damages and liabilities Reduce Costs may suffer or incur in connection with any claims which arise as a result of any act or omission by the Customer or Recommended Service Suppliers.
- The Customer will be solely responsible for all amounts payable in relation to the connections and/or supply of the Services.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- If, through circumstances beyond its control, Reduce Costs is unable to effect delivery or provision of the Services, then Reduce Costs may, at its option, suspend its obligations or cancel the Customer’s Agreement (even if it has already been accepted) by notice in writing to the Customer.
- Reduce Costs is authorized to provide any information in relation to the Services that the Customer signed up for, for the purposes of providing the Services, completing the connections and to obtain any information necessary in relation to such services.
- Reduce Costs will endeavor to answer any queries and resolve any disputes in relation to the connection services in a timely manner. All queries of a technical nature in relation to the Services must be directed to the Reduce Costs customer support team.